For the past 20 years, the Build Create Grow team has built a reputation for helping small, medium, and large businesses stand out and increase sales. Here are some of the results:
For a healer with a new focus on online courses
- After learning more about their business, market, and goals, assisted with moving the client into a new passive income stream of paid online courses and repurposing current materials.
- Assisted in a new website build including a digital marketing strategy and strategy for implementing Simplero – marketing automation software to increase sales and build a higher converting email campaigns.
For an eCommerce (500+ products) client with two brick and mortar stores
- Took them through a full marketing strategy, goal setting, and budget meeting to discuss differentiators, target markets, tools, and happiness factors.
- After implementing the strategy including search engine optimization and eCommerce website writing and Google Adwords campaigns, online sessions went up 19.01%, page views went up 9.89%, and bounce rate went down 9.97%. Foot traffic went up, which resulted in higher sales and better-informed buyers.
For a services based client with one brick and mortar store
- After assisting with marketing strategy and a new eCommerce site – sessions went up 53%, new visitors have gone up 44.39%, and conversions have gone up 166.67%.
For a national eCommerce client with one brick and mortar stores
- After implementing marketing strategy to increase the sales of one of their best-selling product lines – online sessions went up 9.37%, bounce rate went down 12%, pages per session went up 47%, and eCommerce transactions up 8.43%
For a national online retailer (100+ products) with a brick and mortar store
- After assisting with a new website build, online marketing strategy, and implementation – pages per session went gone up from 5.12 to 9.02 (66% change), bounce rate has gone down from 41% to 4.47% (89% lower), new sessions (brand new users) went up 7.43% and eCommerce conversions went up 7.39%.
For an international software company
- As Senior Business Development Manager – meet and exceeded monthly, quarterly and monthly sales targets that stretched to over $400,000 in the first year and $1.2 million going forward. Average sale $25,000.
- Increased online conversions over 300% and search engine referral traffic by 19.7% in the first 6 months as part of the marketing team.
For a website development company
- As a Senior Business Development Manager – closed over 1.3 million in revenue as the top sales person in the company. Also initiated an online marketing partnership with a large media outlet. Maintained a closing ratio of 67-70% with the average sales person being at 50-55%.
- Created a staff retention and recruitment strategy which included a social media component. Since this retention strategy was put into place, it decreased the staff turnover from 37% to 13%.
For a small, locally focused IT recruitment company
- In the first six months, prospected 35 new companies, secured face to face meetings with 25 of these companies and had signed fee agreements from 17.
- Prospects to face to face meetings was 72%, prospects to signed agreements was 49%.
- Had a closing ratio of 62% with an average placement fee of $14,560 with a 0% fall off percentage.
- Increased the revenue generated by the IT recruitment desk by 231%
For a large, nationally focused IT recruitment company
- Placed an average of 70 consultants and permanent candidates a year. This added up to over $750K in yearly revenue, an amount that was 233% above the average revenue generated by other recruiters within the company.